Being part of the staff of a tech giant such as Apple is a dream of many youths, especially ones who use their products.
Many of these people would like to find out a bit more about the company’s job requirements, how to get a job there, and how old to work at Apple.
Now, if you’re wondering how old you must be to work at Apple, then their minimum age requirement is 18 years. We’ll be discussing more about that below.
A Brief Overview of Apple
Apple Inc. is a multinational technology company headquartered in California, United States of America.
They are known to have one of the best designed and developed consumer electronics, computer software, and online services in the world. Apple is also known for its highly-priced products and huge annual revenue.
The company was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 as a partnership business. Today the business is a company that employs about 123,000 employees and maintains over 500 retail stores in 24 countries worldwide.
Some of the most notable products of the company include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, the AirPods wireless earbuds, the Home pod smart speaker and many others.
Read Also: How Old to Work at Starbucks
Read Also: How Old to Work at WalGreens
Read Also: How Old to Work at Best Buy
Read Also: How Old to Work at Target
How Old to Work at Apple
If you are worried about how old you have to be to work at Apple due to your very young age, well, I am glad to let you know that there are no official age requirements at Apple.
But according to Apple’s recruitment patterns, you need to be at least 18 years old before you are considered for a job position at that company.
However, if you have exceptional skills or exhibit certain talents that will be useful to the company, they may permit you to come on board at a younger age.
Job Positions at Apple and Their Salary
The following are the most common job positions at Apple and their respective average salaries.
- Call Center: $29,463/ year
- Customer Relations: $36,279/ year
- Support Specialist: $36,175/ year
- Business Development Specialist: $46,586/ year
- Client Advisor $32,405/ year
- Product Specialist: $24,708/ year
- Sales Representative: $35,474/ year
- Sales Specialist: $40,388/ year
- Software Engineer: $156,593/ year
- Quality Assurance Engineer: $132,873/ year
- Software Test Engineer: $129,965/ year
- Machine Learning Engineer: $160,545/ year
- Hardware Engineer: $150,453/ year
- Mechanical Engineer: $121,659/ year
- Mechanical Designer: $140,097/ year
- Validation Engineer: $141,884/ year
- Technical Advisor: $33,873/ year
- Account Manager: $66,360/ year
- Sales Manager: $95,321/ year
- Software Engineering Manager: $194,487/ year
- Operations Manage: $126,745/ year
How to Apply for a Job at Apple
The best method of applying for a job at Apple is to visit their job webpage and apply for a position you want. On the page, they have a list of available positions in different categories across different branches and store locations.
After selecting a job position and location of your choice, fill and submit an application and your resume. You will also be asked to fill in your personal information to create a profile. After your profile is complete, you’ll be able to search and apply for open positions.
Apple offers a wide range of job categories; these categories include hardware and software engineering, marketing, finance, product management, merchandising, design, customer service, human resources, technology, sales, and so on. So, it is up to choose where you fit.
Read Also: How Much it Costs to Open a Subway
Read Also: How Much it Cost to Open Panda Franchise
General job Requirements
- When you are applying for a job, the company will require that you have an Apple ID, so make sure you have that info handy.
- Applicants must have technology-intensive backgrounds, with adequate knowledge and experience on how to use Apple products.
- Job Positions higher than entry-level ones may require that applicants have at least a degree in related fields.
- Applicants’ should have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in the retailer’s native language.
- For technical job positions in the company, you may need to have a doctoral degree in computer science and computer engineering.
- For jobs relating to software, you will need to have strong knowledge of software engineering methodologies.
There you have it all, if you’ve been asking the question “how old do you have to be to work at Apple,” or trying to know the general job hiring requirements at Apple, we hope you have all the answers now.
Do let us know if there’s anything else you want to know.
What it Feels Like to Work at Apple
On the short video below, you will see exactly what it feels like to work at Apple, including their working culture.
Hopefully, you now have all the necessary information you need to get a job at Apple, including how old to work at Apple.
Now, it’s to make a move and start applying. Luckily for you, you will soon be the lastest staff at Apple. Good luck!
1 thought on “How Old To Work At Apple”
Comments are closed.